Monday 2 December 2013

you never get what you ask for or expected? try not expecting when you ask.

  •                
     
    Asking begets expectancy, when you ask for something specific from someone you keep looking up at every corner expecting excitedly for that, I mean every corner`, turn, mail, news. Every time every day. Time brings in frustration you get sad and mad at both yourself and the person you asked. History shows us that nothing really happens like a movie script life plays it own with its own fingers. So often than never we are bothered and depressed in expectancy of what never really get to happen 80% of the time. I have been an immense victim.
  •          Recently I didn’t ask for anything well partly cos I was ashamed but amazingly that became my happy week. I was really happy for once in a long while I saw the tunnel light , felt some dreams staring at me from a distance. It was amazing . still hoping to meet up with them someday. I didn’t expect not that I gave up but I was just blank on worries. I want to learn how not to expect its sounds insane and impossible not to expect after putting hopes on something but if that is all it takes its worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment